Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Trip Around the World on a Scooter, the book, " In The Long Run A Hopeful World Odyssey" is Free Online

We just discovered this and hope you find it as interesting and intriguing as we do.

Writer and photographer Thomas Martin Smith made a solo trip around the world on a scooter in 1983. It has taken him 12 years to write about it. We can now go on this adventure with him, for "free". Tom is publishing his entire 597-page, 450,000-word book about his adventure IN THE LONG RUN: A Hopeful World Odyssey for a limited time online, for free, for all of us to read.

The entire story... IN THE LONG RUN A Hopeful World Odyssey is NOW being published online exclusively on http://melawend.com FREE for the reading! Three chapters per week January 7 through April 21, 2008

Tell all your friends about it. Enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Heinz & Frenchie.

Thank you for the link. I am looking forward to reading this. If I find it inspiring I might add the link to a blog post as well. Would you mind if I stole your idea?

I owe you an apology. I actually have some free time this morning and was looking forward to scooting over here to read your latest blog entry, and discovered I had failed to post a link to your site on my blog! I had meant to do that after the first time I visited here. Sorry 'bout that my SoFla scooter friends. No slight intended.

Heinz N Frenchie said...

Hey Sarch,
That would be great if you put a link on your site to the book, I've read the first few chapters that have been posted and really found it good.

No apology needed, just happy that you come here, enjoy our blog and leave us a note. But thanks for the link, we really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Hi

First off all, congratulations on your trip, amazing!

Im a portuguese planning to travel from Lisbon to Japan, but on a 50cc scooter, and it s hard to understand how hard it will be with paper work...over 50cc it s quite easy since there s some online information.... if you have an idea or a good site to search it would be great!
If you can, send a mail to proximaparagem@gmail.com

regards, keep in touch

Carlos

Jamaica Upholstery said...

This is a great post thanks for writing it.